Join us on our famous, hassle-free, weekend snow packages to Perisher. It’s one of the easiest, most convenient and cost-effective way to go. Whether it’s your first time to the snow or you’re a seasoned skier or boarder, we’ll ensure your weekend is well planned and informative so you get the most out of your snow experience!
|Depart||Twin/Triple (2/3)||Multi Share (4/5/6)|
|03 September 2021||Adult – $460
Child – $430
|Adult – $380
Child – $350
|17 September 2021||Adult – $460
Child – $430
|Adult – $380
Child – $350
Friday – Depart Newcastle & Sydney
Depart pick up location in the afternoon on our snow bound express coach to Ski Rider Hotel. A dinner stop will be made en-route with an arrival at approximately 11.30pm Friday evening.
Saturday – Perisher
Proceed to ski hire around 6.30am to collect your ski hire, snowboard hire and clothing if required. Following this head up to the dining room where you will be served a hot skiers breakfast.
Board the coach at approx 8.00am for the short journey to Perisher for a full day of skiing or boarding.
Depart Perisher late afternoon and return to Ski Rider where you will have time to freshen up before dinner – a three-course dinner from the dining room.
Sunday – Last day at Perisher
After breakfast you re-visit Perisher for another full day in the snow. We’ll check out of our rooms and leave our luggage in secure lockers for the day. Today we depart Perisher at 3.00pm to return to Ski Rider where you will return equipment hire and change into comfortable clothing for the return journey home. A meal stop will be made enroute, with an approximate arrival time in Sydney of 10.00pm & Newcastle 12.00am.
• Pennant Hills – Railway Station, Railway Street, Stand B @ 4:30PM
• Carlingford – Bus Stop near Caltex Service Station, Carlingford Court Shopping Centre, Pennant Hills Road @ 4:40PM
• Parramatta, Bus Stop on Argyle Street (outside Westfield) @ 5:00PM
• Liverpool South – Shell Service Station, next to McDonalds, Hume Highway, opposite Passefield Street @ 5:30PM
• Port Stephens Coaches Depot – 15 Port Stephens Drive, Anna bay @1:30PM
• Newcastle Coaches/Port Stephens Coaches Depot – 16 Ferry Road, Sandgate @ 2:15PM
• Bennetts Green, Pacific Highway after Groves Rd (bus stop in front of Fantastic Furniture) @ 2:40PM
• Belmont – Opposite The Reject Shop @ 2:50PM
• Swansea – Black Swan Motel @ 3:00PM
• Doyalson, Pacific Highway, Opposite Ambulance Station @ 3:15PM
• Ourimbah Rest Area – M1 Motorway @ 3:40PM
Cancellation fees will be applied if you have to cancel your booking.
Notice Period & Fee:
Up to 6 weeks prior to departure – Non-refundable deposit.
4 – 6 weeks prior to departure – 50% of tour price.
Within 30 days of departure – 100% of tour price
No refunds will be given where bookings are cancelled, altered or amended because of weather conditions, or because services and products provided by others are unavailable.
Covid-19 Related Cancellation Policy
A full refund, or credit for a future snow tour will be offered if you cancel your booking with a Doctors certificate (citing Covid-19 symptoms, a positive Covid-19 test result, a Covid-19 test awaiting determination or referral for Covid-19 testing) within 14 days of departure.
If you cancel your booking because you are prevented from travelling by a government ban or border closure, or if Perisher Resort has ceased to operate all lifts in all resort areas due to a government imposed Covid-19 closure, or Port Stephens Coaches cancels a tour due to a Covid-19 related government ban or closure: A $50 per person charge will apply and be deducted from your full refund (capped at $200 for families).
If you choose to transfer deposits paid to a new booking or take a credit for a future booking, no penalty will be incurred.
Tour operated by Port Stephens Coaches